RISK ANALYTICS, LLC EXPANDS TO LAS VEGAS, NEVADA:
In May 2017, Risk Analytics was created to provide insurance advisory, risk management and expert witness services to clients throughout the Northeast.
On August 1, 2020, Bob Titus expanded the firm's operations by relocating to the Las Vegas area.
Risk Analytics will continue servicing our valued clients in the Northeast while pursuing new opportunities in the Southwestern United States.
Industry Certifications and Affiliations:
- OSHA 30-Hour Hazard Recognition Training for General Industry, 2017 – Present
- OSHA 30-Hour Hazard Recognition Training for Construction, 2017 – Present
- Licensed Massachusetts Insurance Advisor, 2017 – Present
- Instructor, Polestar Performance Programs, Inc., 2010 – Present
- Instructor, Insurance Library of Boston, 2001 - Present
- Instructor, Academy of Insurance Webinars, 2011- 2015
- Instructor, CPCU Society Webinars, 2011- 2013
- Licensed Massachusetts Insurance Broker, 1999 – Present
- Construction Safety Insurance Specialist (CRIS) Designation – February 2009
- Associate in Claims (AIC) Designation - February 1990
- Certified Toastmaster - June 2002
- Dale Carnegie Public Speaking Course - October 1994
- Federal Law Enforcement Training - 1982 & 1984
- Political Science B.A., University of Massachusetts - June 1980